Revitalizant EX120 for all types of fuel equipment and fuel injection systems.
Reinforced revitalizant. Designed for wear protection and refurbishment of all types of fuel equipment for gasoline and diesel engines.
During processing of fuel pumps, it forms a protective cermet coating on the surfaces of rubbing metal parts. As a result, the geometry of the parts is restored.
- Restores geometry and protects from wear friction parts of all types of fuel pumps, injectors and unit injectors
- Reliably protects against low-quality fuel
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Reduces the amount of toxic components in exhaust gases
Processing of fuel equipment for engines with a working volume of up to 5 liters (5000 cm 3 ).
- Add the contents of the tube to the fuel tank with a minimum amount of fuel
- Pour 40 liters of fuel into the tank
- Operate the car normally
- Revitalization is considered complete after approximately 100 hours of operation of the mechanism (approximately 3000 km of run)
It is recommended to clean the engine fuel system before use. Additional (non-standard) filtering devices can reduce the efficiency of revitalization.
A cermet coating is formed on any operable mechanism, however, if the unit is in a critical state (100% wear), it is necessary to replace the destroyed parts.
|Engine displacement, l||0-5||5-15||15-30|
|Number of tubes (9 ml), pcs||1||2||3|