Revitalizant EX120 for automatic transmissions.
Reinforced revitalizant. Designed to protect against wear and refurbishment of automatic transmissions (automatic transmission). During processing, the automatic transmission forms a protective cermet coating on the surfaces of its metal parts (gears, bearings, distributors, couplings).
As a result, the geometry of the parts is restored. The revitalizant is universal for all types of automatic transmissions, including Tiptronic®, Steptronic®, CVT, etc.
- Restores and protects rubbing metal parts from wear
- Eliminates surface defects
- Improves reliability and service life of controls
- Damping extreme loads
- Protects parts from wear at low oil levels
- Introduce the required amount of revitalizant into the oil filler neck (hole of the oil dipstick) of the automatic transmission
- Operate the car normally
- Revitalization is considered complete after 50 hours of operation of the mechanism (1500 km of run)
A characteristic sign of the beginning of revitalization is an improvement in the operation of the automatic transmission (noise reduction, improved smoothness of gear shifting) already from the first kilometers after treatment.
Revitalizant is compatible with all types of fluids for automatic transmissions: Dexron®, Mercon®, Mopar®, CVN, etc. It does not enter into chemical reactions with them and does not change their viscosity, friction and other physicochemical properties. A protective cermet coating is formed on any operable mechanism, however, if the unit is in a critical state (100% wear), it is necessary to replace the destroyed parts.
|Oil system volume, l||5-8||9-12||13-15|
|Number of tubes (8 ml), pcs.||1||2||3|