Revitalizant EX120 for gearboxes. Reducer additive (box additive).
Reinforced revitalizant. Designed for wear protection and refurbishment of mechanical transmission units. During the processing of mechanical transmission units, it forms a cermet coating on the surfaces of its gears, shafts, bearings, synchronizers and other metal parts. As a result, the geometry of the parts is restored.
- Eliminates sinks and scratches on work surfaces
- Optimizes contact patches in gear meshing
- Provides significant fuel economy (especially on 4WD vehicles)
- Reduces noise and vibration of assemblies by 10 times
- Improves the clarity of gear changes
- Improves the clarity of synchronizers
- In the event of an emergency oil leak, it allows for a long time (up to 1000 km of run) to safely operate transmission units
The revitalizant is universal for mechanical, robotic, sequential, including Direct Shift gearboxes, transfer cases, axles (differentials).
- Introduce the required amount of product into the oil filler (oil measuring) hole of the gearbox, transfer case or axle gearbox, warmed up to operating temperature
- Operate the car normally
The revitalization is considered complete after 50 hours of operation of the mechanism (1500 km of run).
A characteristic sign of the beginning of revitalization is a decrease in noise in the operation of the mechanism already from the first kilometers of run after treatment.
If the improvement in the operation of the mechanism has stopped at some point, this may indicate its strong wear - it is necessary to double the recommended dosage. If after 100-200 km of run there is no improvement in the operation of the mechanism, then the most likely reason for this is an erroneous diagnosis.
The revitalizant is compatible with all types of mechanical transmission oils. Does not enter into chemical reactions with them and does not change their viscosity and other physicochemical properties.
A protective cermet coating is formed on any operable mechanism, however, if the unit is in a critical state (100% wear), it is necessary to replace the destroyed parts.
|System volume, l||1-2||2–5||5–8|
|Number of tubes (9 ml), pcs||1||2||3|